in

⚡️Baby Thunder⚡️Fair launched on PancakeSwap! No private sale no presale! 8% BUSD rewards! LOW MARKET CAP GEM! 💎

Baby Thunder may appear small but don’t be fooled, it has huge ambitions!

Baby Thunder rewards holders with BUSD hourly! No hassle, just automatic rewards!

Fair Launched with cutting-edge tokenomics! With Anti Whale, Anti Sniping and Anti Bot features.

90% of BabyThunder total supply was seeded as liquidity. This means no presale and no team tokens. The remaining 10% is allocated between the Dev, and the marketing wallet to receive dividends and reinvest into the project.

8% of all transactions are redistributed to holders as stable coin BUSD!

Being pegged to a dollar there is little risk and high rewards. No need to claim, all redistributions happen automatically on the hour!

2% of every transaction is sent to the pancake swap liquidity pool, and newly created LP tokens are BURNED FOREVER creating a rising price floor. 2% of every transaction is allocated to marketing and development to reinvest into growing BabyThunder.

TAX:

⚡️2% Auto liquidity (This will help price remain stable)

⚡️2% Marketing / Buy back wallet

⚡️8% BUSD Pool (To rewards holders hourly in BUSD)

Information:

⚡️ Total supply: 1,000,000,000,000 (1Q Tokens)

⚡️Token name: BBT

⚡️ Pancakeswap V2

⚡️ Liquidity locked, Anti-Scam Anti-Rugpull

⚡️ Anti-Dump Lock

⚡️Special Discount Feature

⚡️Fair launched

Tokenomics:

⚡️Total Supply 1,000,000,000,000 (1Q)

⚡️Locked team tokens – 3% (30T)

⚡️Buy back/marketing wallet – 2% (20T)

🌐 [https://babythunder.co/](https://babythunder.co/)

TG: [https://t.me/Babythunderofficial](https://t.me/Babythunderofficial)

🐤: [https://twitter.com/BabyThunderbsc](https://twitter.com/BabyThunderbsc)

BSC: [https://bscscan.com/token/0xCEaEa8ED963088E676366a2124258a64b8550884](https://bscscan.com/token/0xCEaEa8ED963088E676366a2124258a64b8550884)

What do you think?

10 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

💪Swoledoge | private sale + stealth launch | CMC day 1 | no more taxes holding you hostage

🍰PIECEOFCAKE🍰 Just Stealth Launched…Earn Cake and Eat it while You watch your rewards Grow!!!