in

🎯 BTH πŸ€– Launching SOON | BotHunter Token | New Unique Concept | Real Use Case | Track | Report and Eliminate Bots 🏹 Claim their Tokens

πŸ’₯ Become a Bot Hunter πŸ’₯

You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

πŸ’Ž 4% distributed among holders

πŸ’Ž 4% locked onto liquidity pool

πŸ’Ž 4% for marketing and development

🌐 Telegram: [t.me/bothunterbsc](https://t.me/bothunterbsc)

🐦 Twitter: [twitter.com/BotHunterBSC](https://twitter.com/BotHunterBSC)

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

➑️ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

🏹 Advanced Token Functions:

Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token.

Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter.

The β€˜watchlist’ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it.

➑️ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

What do you think?

10 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

How to Spot and Avoid Cryptocurrency Scams Like a Boss | by Blake Miner | WorkChain.io

Why Ethereum use Solidity?