in

๐Ÿค– BotHunter ๐ŸŽฏ Launch Soon ๐Ÿน

๐Ÿ’ฅ Become a Bot Hunter ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Eliminate Bots and Earn Rewards!

๐ŸŒ Telegram: [t.me/bothunterbsc](https://t.me/bothunterbsc)

๐Ÿš 4% for marketing and development

๐Ÿš 4% distributed among holders

๐Ÿš 4% locked onto liquidity pool

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

โžก๏ธ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

๐Ÿฆ Twitter: [twitter.com/BotHunterBSC](https://twitter.com/BotHunterBSC)

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

๐Ÿน Advanced Token Functions:

Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token.

The โ€˜watchlistโ€™ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it.

Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter.

โžก๏ธ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Rare Mini Doge | Earn BUSD By Holding and – Auto Liquidity Pool / Presale July 15 ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ’น ๐ŸˆBabyCate ๐Ÿš€ Fair Launch๐Ÿ’นAsian Market ๐Ÿ’น Doxx Dev after launch๐Ÿ’นBig promotions on the way ๐Ÿ’น LP Locked for 50 years ๐Ÿ”“