Yesterday afternoon I instructed a GBP payment from my verified Coinbase account, to my verified GBP account as I have successfully done before. I received the email confirmation that the withdrawal had started, with a reference for the transfer.
On this occasion, immediately after this I received an email with subject: We’ve canceled your transaction, stating:
“On August 10, 2021, you withdrew GBP xxx via your bank account.
Unfortunately, your withdrawal could not be completed. If you wish to make another withdrawal, please try again or add a new payment method.
If the transaction continues to be canceled, please visit our Help Center for support.
We apologize for any inconvenience!”
– My receiving bank has no record of the transaction, and did not refuse it, so the issue is entirely at Coinbase.
– No explanation, apology, or timeline for fixing has been given.
– My GBP account balance has been debited, and remains debited.
– My daily withdrawal limit was been debited as if the transfer had been completed.
– The transfer shows as ‘PROCESSED’ in yellow in Coinbase Pro ‘withdrawals’ tab
I attempted a second transfer with the same result – account was debited, I received an email saying it was canceled, and no explanation.
The amount is significant to me. I have submitted a ticket and have a case number, but I have had no follow up since then. As of now I am missing a significant amount of my funds, with no explanation. I would appreciate some assistance.