I’ve been so furious with Coinbases lack of care and total lack of customer support that I have been posting the following, all over youtube and else where. Coinbase has effectively stolen money, so warning people is the least I can do in return –
Never, ever, use Coinbase. Coinbase is a despicable company. Just ask the thousands of people who have been locked out of their accounts after buying crypto. Coinbase will not help them. Coinbase customer support is a joke. You will never get in touch with an actual person.
Ive been locked out of my account for weeks now. I was allowed to access my Coinbase account without logging in (no username/password prompt) using the iPhone app, after not using it at all for the past 5 months, I was allowed to purchase crypto, and then I was immediately locked out. I’ve contacted support every single day, well over a hundred messages so far. And I have never gotten anything except an automated canned response. I cannot access my funds. Coinbase doesn’t care at all.
Think I’m lying? Try it yourself – head over to their support page and contact them. You will never get anything except automated canned responses. Do your research and never rely upon sponsored videos.
It’s outrageous, infuriating, frustrating… and so far I have done the following, and I encourage everyone else to do the same –
– Filed a complaint with Coinbases internal complaint system [https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us/submit-a-complaint](https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us/submit-a-complaint)
– Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau [https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/search](https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/search)
– Filed a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau [https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/](https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/)
– Filed a complaint with the SEC [https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html](https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html)
Mine is not an isolated complaint, read about thousands of others, just look at the comments left on the official Coinbase blog and their Facebook page.
– The official Coinbase Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/Coinbase](https://www.facebook.com/Coinbase)
– the official Coinbase blog [https://blog.coinbase.com/](https://blog.coinbase.com/)
And finally, this Facebook group has a wealth of information, including info about how to join a class action lawsuit against Coinbase –
– Coinbase Corruption/Scandal Awareness Group [https://www.facebook.com/groups/231514071890442/](https://www.facebook.com/groups/231514071890442/)