This subreddit is an interesting place, even with all the reposts it’s still a great forum. Regardless, it never hurts to hear some helpful advice:
* DYOR for your investments
* Check your emotions at the door when looking at your portfolio
* Triple check yourself any time you feel like you should be hitting the buy or sell button.
* Don’t believe anything you see here without looking into it yourself.
* Learn from your mistakes *and* your successes.
* Familiarize yourself with words like, “bag holder”, “bull traps”, “DCA”, etc
* Learn why Robinhood and Barry Silbert are big time enemies of this subreddit
* Do Only Good Everyday!