Feeling a bit of FOMO here as I have seen this name discussed on here a few times over the last couple months. Looked interesting but never pulled the trigger.
Now I’m drooling at the mouth because I did a bit of a deeper dive as I watch it approach it’s ATH.
Just this year the company has:
– Raised $305M led by the 29th richest man in the world who put $105M in priced above market at $9.80/share
– JP Morgan extended credit line to $300M USD
– RBC Extended credit line to $200M Cad
– Acquiried CRH and MyHealth which is now propelling them into the US market at a rapid pace
– Fenwick & West is engaged for a Q4 2021 NASDAQ IPO
– High level Goldman Sachs MD just left Goldman to join WELL as the VP of Capital markets…
– I mean what is next… Because to me it sounds like the moon.
What is everyone’s thoughts on this one? $WELL $WLYYF